Lawson Grains is Australia’s leading corporate grain farmer through investments in People, Environments and Best Practice.
We are excited
to invite applications for the permanent position of Business Analyst at our
corporate office in Albury.
Reporting to the
Senior Business Analyst, this position will support decision making around the
business, with a focus on:
- Reporting of financial
& production data.
- Analysis of farm business performance.
- Utilising data to gain
You will have:
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience in agribusiness/business
roles. Recently graduated candidates will also be considered
- Excellent communication and interpersonal
- Attention to detail with a high level of
- Experience using Microsoft Office, in
- Genuine interest in Australian agriculture
and/or agricultural production system
- Tertiary qualifications in
Agribusiness/Commerce or similar
looking for someone who is responsible, energetic, self-motivated and has a
positive attitude with the ability to take initiative. Salary will be
negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please visit our website for more details https://www.lawsongrains.com/