We have an exciting opportunity to join the Lawson Grains team as a full time MC Driver to work from our Rand depot to support our current demand.
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced MC tipper driver. Tipper experience is preferable however not required as training will be provided.
- Strong customer service experience and attention to detail.
- Ability to complete paperwork in an orderly manner.
- A safe driving record.
- Mature attitude.
- Be well presented, punctual, and flexible to changing work requirements.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience MC endorsed.
- The ability to work in a team environment and unsupervised.
We will offer you:
- Competitive salary package.
- Kenworth trucks with big bunks and icepacks
- Modern well-maintained fleet of B-double and A-double combinations.
- An opportunity for supported career growth and personal development.
- Workplace safety and wellbeing where we ‘walk the talk’.
- Employee Wellbeing Program – includes free counselling, annual wellbeing allowance, annual medical & skin health checks, Income protection insurance and more.
You will be required to provide a copy of your current licence and meet the employment criteria which will include a medical.
You can apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org