Lawson Grains is Australia’s leading corporate farmer through investments in People, Environments and Best Practice.
We are excited to invite applications for the permanent positions of Grain Site Supervisor at our Uah aggregation located in the Central NSW region near Forbes and our grain site at Rand, NSW.
Career opportunity with the lot! Your focus will be ensuring the efficient and safe operations of the site and assisting the Grain Services Manager with all the grain storage and handling processes and functions. You will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision, direction and leadership of employees and contractors at site.
In your new role you will:
- Ensuring all OH&S policies and procedures are followed.
- Build and maintain staff and client relationships.
- Manage the grain site.
- Supervise and train staff at grain sites.
- Enforce and supervise OH&S procedures of all company staff.
- Operate machinery.
- Supervise and assist with silo, shed and bunker inload and outload procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of storages and site surrounds including fumigation.
- Communicate with and assist in fertiliser and logistics departments as necessary.
- Assisting in maintaining a supportive, inclusive, high-performance culture at the site.
- Meeting quality standards in terms of grain classification, grain storage and quality control.
You will have:
- Strong focus on OH&S in the workplace.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong focus on quality management standards
- Experience in supervising, training, developing and motivating employees.
- Time management skills and the ability to complete multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience in using an inventory management system or similar.
- Flexible, adaptable and hands-on work attitude.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Flexibility as hours may vary during peak harvest and busy out loading times.
- Computer skills including MS Office.
- A current drivers' license is essential.
We will offer you:
- An opportunity for ongoing training, supported career growth and personal development.
- Workplace safety and wellbeing where we ‘walk the talk’.
- An attractive salary package with income insurance.
- Employee Wellbeing Program – includes Annual wellbeing allowance, free counselling, annual medical & skin health checks and more.
These are ongoing secure and flexible roles working full days. If this great opportunity sounds like you, please apply at email@example.com
For a confidential conversation about these positions, please call Ryan Sutcliffe on 0417 233 380.