Asset Systems Engineer
Our organisation has been on an improvement journey, changing how we do things in local government and now we’re ready for an experienced and confident Asset Systems Data Engineer.
This role sits within the Asset Planning Team and is focussed on delivering high value asset data systems and management services, supporting effective business decision-making.
Key responsibilities include:
· Delivery of asset systems and management as critical corporate information resources
· Asset data systems are developed and enhanced to provide accurate, timely and informative data
· Assists with the development of asset management plans by providing accurate asset data registers, asset condition assessments, asset revaluations and asset component reporting
· Relationship management with key stakeholders that supports informed decision-making and creates value for the organisation.
We are seeking a proactive asset systems specialist who thrives on challenge, is committed to understanding our Council’s requirements and will deliver effective solutions. Qualifications would help, but practical experience and a data-driven mindset are essential.
As an innovative and customer-focused technical expert, you will build strong relationships across the business to bring your key stakeholders on an asset management learning journey. You will deliver useful, accurate and informative asset systems to support effective decision-making.
Are you ready to make an impact? Live, Work and Play in the Coromandel…
At TCDC we want to help you be the best ‘you’ that you can be. Our culture, based around accountability and trust, empowers our team to achieve outcomes they didn’t think possible.
· We are dedicated to building an inclusive team culture where employees can do their best work
· We welcome diverse perspectives and people who have the courage to challenge assumptions
· We thrive on agility, promote flexibility, operate on trust and expect high performance
We want all who join our team to realise and reach their individual potential and take ownership of collective organisational outcomes. When everyone’s in, everyone wins!
Applications close 7th February 2022.
You’ll need to demonstrate:
• Experienced and competent in asset database administration
• NZCE or equivalent, including significant practical/field experience
• Experience with CAD and an understanding of construction of drawings
• Solid MS Excel skills and high competence in other Office systems.
Work Permit: Work Permit