We connect people with information.
Our customers have millions of data streams generated from a vast array of sources related to their operations. That data is their most precious asset. With the information that can be gained from that data they can drive operational efficiency, reduce risk, plan capital expenditure, and even see future problems coming so they can be avoided.
The challenge is accessing the information buried in all that data.
That’s where we come in. For over 10 years GTSgroup Australia Pty Ltd has been helping our customers in energy, mining, manufacturing, oil and gas, and utilities, manage and leverage their data assets.
Using specialist tools like the OSIsoft PI System and other world-leading partner technologies, we organise, analyse, and visualise this data, distilling essential insights from the noise of a million data streams.
We’re passionate about what we do, and we do it really well. We’re proudly Australia’s leading specialist in real time data solutions with a highly-skilled team distributed across Australia.
If you have the passion and skills for creating value from data, if you’re great at building relationships with your team and customers, if you strive for innovation and excellence every day and want to work with the best of the best - then we should talk.
We’re looking for:
- Strong experience with the OSIsoft PI System
- OSIsoft Accreditation desirable or alternatively, the willingness to prioritise gaining OSIsoft accreditations
- Strong work ethic and discipline including good time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and analytical ability
- Development experience in .NET languages using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to Microsoft SharePoint
For more information about us check out our website https://gtsgroup.com.au/
DON'T DELAY!! APPLY TODAY!!
Our quality services are in high demand and we’re looking for the next ‘A’ players to join our elite team. Applications should include a covering letter and resume outlining why you are best for this role, what caught your interest and in which location/s you would like to, or are prepared to work.